Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Confessions of a Lazy Blogger

Still not very good at this.  But perhaps it could just be said that I only come to this thing when I have something in my head I need to work out.

That sounds heavy.  And really, nothing's heavy right now.  Just a bunch of random thoughts, mostly.  I need to sit and examine some things about myself, and I'm still working out how to express them.  I feel like I have opinions about things but don't know whether I can justify them yet.  I guess this is soul-searching time, huh?  Not that there's anything terribly dramatic going on - I just feel like ever since Fi was born, I need to get my house in order.  My whole house - not just my dwelling, but myself.  I need to get my head straight, and my heart, and find out what the frick I actually want to make of my life.  'Cause all this drifting is cool and all, but I'm 35, for chrissakes.  I don't think I'm OK crossing bridges when I get to them anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment