Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yeah I deleted it. So?

It's not like I ever wrote it in anyway. In fact I just remembered that I had it when we got this year's first round of W2's. Plus I kind of started hating it and thought it was stupid. Not like this one promises to be any better, but I feel like my attempt to discuss food was a bit misguided, since after I went back to work I fell into my old habits for a while, then I got better, then sucked again, and now have found a lifestyle that works. I don't know whether I stumbled upon something brilliant or just grew the fuck up and got my head back out of my ass. But I feel like I have stuff to talk about and needed a new, seemingly less topic-restricted forum with which to express myself. We'll see how long this lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment